Chris Duke from Motorz TV shows you how to install nerf steps from N-Fab on a 2010 Ford F-150. Filmed live at the 2009 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, NV.
This SEMA-special episode is 1 of 9 episodes we filmed while in Las Vegas at the 2009 SEMA Show. Promoted as an eBay Motors workshop titled “Mastering Installation Videos”, Chris Duke and his MOTORZ TV crew installed a total of nine products over the course of three days, November 3-5 in Vegas.
Even though MOTORZ TV Season 2 ended at the end of September 2009 (Season 3 begins in January 2010), this event gave us some great new content to publish between seasons.
The N-Fab wheel-to-wheel nerf steps are a breeze to install! They just require 5 carriage bolts that bolt right up to the pinch weld on our 2010 Ford F-150 using stock bolt hole locations.
N-Fab’s patented design is a revelation in truck steps. The drop hoop adds a step advantage without a height disadvantage in comparison to traditional factory supplied and aftermarket offerings. The main tube is placed high and tight for better aesthetics and to protect the body against debris damage from on and off road conditions. N-Fab steps are built using the heaviest and highest quality materials and standards for the best finished product on the market today. Tired of cheap China built tube steps with slippery plastic pads? N-Fab has the answer.
- N-fab’s nerf steps have the main bar extend from wheel well opening to wheel well opening for a more finished and complete look.
- N-fab is the innovator of the hoop-step product and with almost 400 models for trucks and SUV’s in cab length, wheel to wheel and bed access 6 step configurations we have more applications than anyone.
- N-fab the industry leader in the Hoop Step product category making models from the early 80’s to present.
- The main bar is positioned high and tight for better aesthetics and so it will hide the exposed frame you can see under the truck.
- Made using heavy-duty laser cut components and constructed to be a long lasting product that will stand up to all a real truck user can throw at it.
- Manufactured using .084 wall corrosion protected tubing compression bent to achieve an extra tight 45-degree bend on the ends.
- All welded one-piece construction for a strong no flex part that you don’t have to assemble just a supplied bolt kit is all you need to install.
- Standard Finish is a Zinc base coat with a High Gloss Black Finish Coat for a high quality corrosion protected finish that will outlast the other step product on the market.
- For a chrome or shinny part look at our high polished 304 stainless steel.
- N-fab also offers any of its products in a custom color matched finish in any color you choose an additional charge.
- As with all of our step product, our hoop steps it patented and protected by multiple patents owned by N-fab Principals.
This episode features music from COLDWEST. “Snakeskinner”, “Ignition”, and a custom MOTORZ TV Intro.
Sign up today and receive updates to your inbox. We will never share or sell your email.