Chris Duke shows you how to install a chin spoiler and rear deck lid from Classic Design Concepts on a 2010 Ford Mustang. Filmed live at the 2009 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, NV.
This SEMA-special episode is 6 of 9 episodes we filmed while in Las Vegas at the 2009 SEMA Show. Promoted as an eBay Motors workshop titled “Mastering Installation Videos”, Chris Duke and his Motorz TV crew installed a total of nine products over the course of three days, November 3-5 in Vegas.
Even though Motorz TV Season 2 ended at the end of September 2009 (Season 3 begins in January 2010), this event gave us some great new content to publish between seasons.
In this episode I share the spotlight with winners of 2009 eBay Motors Master Contest, Ken Imhoff and Mike Guido. They are two of four winners who entered an eBay video contest to show off the build-up of their ride. They won a trip to the SEMA Show, an appearance on MOTORZ TV, and more!
In keeping with their internationally recognized and award winning styling efforts, Classic Design Concepts has engineered and developed another masterpiece! Molded (textured black) in OE quality TPO material, this is truly the next generation of chin spoilers.
The following options will be available soon:
– Optional Brake Duct cooling kit – which provides immediate air flow to your brakes and rotors to help keep them cool in all driving conditions.
– Optional Fog Lamp Kit – If you decide to replace your front grille to delete your factory fog lamp set up or simply wish to add a secondary set of fog lamps, this chin spoiler is perfect for you!
Classic Design Concepts Decklid Trim Panel is designed and engineered to the same OE quality standards as is predecessor.
– Made of OE Quality Grained RIM Material and fastened with 3M acrylic bonding tape.
– Clean, classic and easy to install, you’ll find this Decklid Trim Panel among the most cost effective and impressive modifications you’ll ever make!
– Trim Panels are painted in textured black
This episode features music from COLDWEST. “Snakeskinner”, “Ignition”, and a custom Motorz TV Intro.