Chris Duke and Alan Taylor are in Scottsdale for the 2015 Barrett-Jackson collector car auction, talking with industry giants and car crazed celebrities.
This was Chris’ first time to the event, so veteran attendee Alan showed Chris around and brought some of his industry friends and celebs to meet Chris and sit down for some interviews. They include (in order):
• Mike Brewer; Edd China hosts of “Wheeler Dealers”, talk about moving their show to the U.S.
• John Hennessey from Hennessey Performance Engineering, talks about his new Venom GT
• Steve Ling, Ford Marketing Manager, gives us the inside story of creating the new GT in secret
• Paul Brearey, Ford Marketing Manager for enthusiast events, takes Alan on a ride & drive in the 2015 Mustang GT
• Gary Patterson, VP of Shelby American, talks about the new Shelby GT
• Joe Petralia from Rare Performance Motorcars talks about the auction and his 1966 Volvo 122S
• Aaron Hagar from Rat Runners Garage talks about his rat rods and rolling art
Stick around for the end, because Chris and Alan talk you on a walk-through tour of the Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale venue in a way only they can!
This episode features an original Motorz theme song by Jeremy Pritchard.