Starting a new project can be incredibly exciting, especially if it is something you’ve been looking forward to for a while. However, that project can quickly turn into a pain if you need to keep driving over to your local Sears for a tool you don’t have. With Craftsman’s 309 piece Mechanic’s Tool Set, that is a long-gone problem.
This staggeringly massive collection has virtually every tool you’ll need for most jobs. The kit includes:
• Many standard and metric six point and 12 point sockets
• A large number of deep sockets
• Three ratchets for the included 1/2″, 1/4″ and 3/8″ sockets
• A full selection of standard and metric wrenches
• Many hex keys
• A nut driver that includes 10 screwdriver bits and 12 nut driver bits
This colossal selection will make sure no matter how big the project, you have the hand tools to make sure it gets done. This can save you a significant amount of time and money not to mention sheer convenience.
In addition to the hefty number of included tools, since it’s from Craftsman, you know you are getting professional grade. Every tool is made out of steel built to handle anything and Craftsman’s lifetime warranty.
Want more information? Check out the Sears website and watch the video below to see Chris give a full overview!
Stay up-to-date with Motorz by following us on Facebook and Twitter.